Exterior House Painting
Serving Vancouver WA | Battle Ground | Portland OR | Clackamas
Clark County Painting, Inc is your source for local home exterior painters. We pride ourselves in having the highest standards of quality and service in the exterior painting industry in the Vancouver and Portland area since 1992. We focus on professional workmanship, and only use guaranteed, quality exterior house paint, including paint from Miller Paint Co. and Sherwin Williams. Our crews are customer-care focused, and take pride in being unmatched by other exterior house painting companies. We pay attention to every detail when working in or around your home.
Our Exterior House Painting Process
Whether we’re painting your brand new house exterior, or refreshing your current home’s look and feel, there is a refined process we follow–every single time, every single project.
- Surface Cleaning: Proper surface preparation is crucial for achieving a long-lasting result.
- A thorough, high-pressure cleaning to remove mildew and other debris is our first step in preparing any exterior surface for house painting.
- We will remove any loose paint and worn or weathered caulking.
- We recommend that any rotted boards be replaced.
- Surface Preparation:
- Any new wood must be primed.
- Gaps between adjoining wood or masonry are caulked with a quality and proven high-grade sealant.
- Cracks in siding are filled, sealed and sanded.
- Areas that are scraped and loose paint removed are then sanded to “feather” the edges to ensure a quality and visually appealing result.
- During this process, we will also re-sink and caulk any unseated nails and fasteners on siding, gutters, and downspouts on your home.
Ready to Discuss Your Project?
Click below and leave your information. We will call you back in 30 minutes or less.
- Covering and Protecting:
- Exterior hardware such as light fixtures and door handles which are not to be painted will be removed or properly protected and covered.
- We ensure to cover plants and shrubs around your house so that there is no damage to them during the house painting process.
- Foundations and windows are also masked during this phase.
- During breezy days, we will ask that vehicles and other valuables be moved far enough away to protect from over-spray.
We pride ourselves in making your exterior house painting project as painless as possible. As with any project, we will assure you that we will leave your home in the same condition as we found it, plus a brand-new coat of paint. Our crews take responsibility to clean up before leaving every day, and that any project materials are stored out of sight until needed the next day.
Clark County and Professional Exterior Home Painting
Painting the exterior of your home is a huge job, best left to professional exterior house painters like Clark County Painting, Inc. We are known for our excellent project results, our considerations for safety and for your property, and we guarantee every project we complete. Looking for exterior house painters in the Portland OR and Vancouver WA area? Give us a call, or complete our online request form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Exterior House Painting IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR AREAS: