Interior House Painting
Serving Vancouver WA | Battle Ground | Portland OR | Clackamas
Whether you’re building a brand new house, or refreshing your current home, interior painting can breathe a whole new life into your house. It’s important to hire knowledgeable home interior painters–you’ll have to look at your walls everyday, and a terrible-done interior house painting project can really drag down the value and experience of your home. Using the right paint finish, the best paint application procedures, and having experienced painters ensures a quality outcome.
Clark County Painting, Inc has been painting the interiors of houses for over 20 years. We’ll be with you every step of the way, providing professional guidance on color selection, surface preparation, paint finish types, and paint-type selection. New interior painting or staining will increase the value and visual appeal of your home, and will make a lasting impression on your guests and family.
Our Interior House Painting Process
Whether we’re freshening up a single room, or your entire house, there is a general process we follow–every single time.
- Surface Preparation for Paint: Properly preparing the surface to accept new paint is the first step to a superior quality paint job. This is often the most time-consuming part of the process, but a uniform surface is very important–a good base means a quality outcome.
- Covering & Protecting: Your furniture and possessions are important to you, so we take responsibility to protect them.
- Before we do anything, we empty the room as much as possible. We remove furniture, fixtures, outlets (as needed) and switch-plate covers.
- Anything that can’t be removed is protected with heavy duty leap resistant drop cloths.
- All windows and doors are carefully masked with high grade painters tape, and masking paper / plastic sheeting.
- Drywall Repair & Caulking:
- Any small holes caused by nails or anchors are filled with spackle.
- Large holes, wall / corner dents and scrapes are patched with joint compound or a patch.
- Cracked corner beads are re-attached, and cracked inside corners are repaired with tape and drywall compound, or with spackle.
- All sheetrock repairs are re-textured to blend into the surrounding wall texture.
Ready to Discuss Your Project?
Click below and leave your information. We will call you back in 30 minutes or less.
- Surface Smoothing and Priming for Paint:
- All cracks and gaps in painted woodwork, including door frames, baseboards, and window casings are filled with quality caulking for a durable and lasting repair.
- All surfaces are checked for uniformity and smoothness, and we sand if necessary.
- Clark County Painting, Inc only uses the highest quality, stain blocking primers to seal and prepare stained or water damaged areas, raw wood, and repairs.
- In new construction, the entire wall is prepared with primer. We use oil-based primers on wood, and water-based primer on drywall and patches.
- Window Trim, Woodwork, and Doors: Trim pieces are given the same professional attention as the main paint application process.
- Painted windows and woodwork are carefully hand brushed.
- Stained wood can be revitalized with fresh stain and a clear coat finish. This process (in almost all cases) can be done without removing the trim.
- Doors can be brushed, rolled, or sprayed, either on or off site, depending on the desired result.
- We can also install new or replacement trim and doors.
Clark County and Professional Interior Home Painting
Clark County Painting, Inc is a full service interior painting company. We have over 20 years experience in residential and commercial interiors. Our work has been featured several times at Clark County’s Parade of Homes and the Clark County Home Show. Many of Portland’s and Vancouver’s largest and most respected home builders trust us for their new home painting, sheet rock, texture, staining and wainscoting needs.
Clark County Painting, Inc has carefully developed our own interior painting process, and we only use undiluted, top quality paints to ensure maximum coverage, durability, and lasting beauty.
Call us today for your free interior paint consultation!
Interior House Painting IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR AREAS: