Pressure Washing Driveways
Serving Vancouver WA | Battle Ground | Portland OR | Clackamas
Pressure washing is an excellent way to breathe new life into any surface, whether you’re cleaning the vinyl siding on your house, or your brick driveway.
Driveways in particular are prime candidates for pressure washing, and it’s a fast and affordable way to brighten your property without spending a lot of money. Pressure cleaning driveways isn’t always as simple as it sounds, however.
Pressure Cleaning Driveways and Considerations
Pressure cleaning can involve different kinds of detergents, different kinds of nozzles, and high-pressure equipment: it should always be undertaken with extreme caution.
Ready to Discuss Your Project?
Click below and leave your information. We will call you back in 30 minutes or less.
Here at Clark County Painting, Inc, we’ve developed a step-by-step checklist of considerations and concerns when pressure washing your driveway.
- Type of Driveway Material: Is your driveway asphalt, brick, concrete, or some other material? Depending on the porosity and composition of your driveway, the wrong kind of pressure washing could seriously damage it! Brick, in particular, is very porous and needs to be cleaned with a special type of nozzle.
- Type of Detergent Used: There are different kinds of detergents used for different kinds of driveway materials, and not all of them can be used the same way! Here are some detergent questions we ask when we are pressure cleaning driveways:
- What kind of dirt or stains are we cleaning?
- What is the porosity of the driveway material, and are there special considerations for this material?
- How will the landscaping be affected by pressure washing?
- Where will the run-off go? Will it affect sewers or nearby plant life? Are there dangerous chemicals within the run-off?
- Type of Pressure Washer: Just like vacuums or any other appliance, power washers can come in a variety of forms and functions. The type of driveway material, the chemicals being used, and the size of the area being pressure washed can all affect which pressure washer we choose to use on a driveway.
Professional Pressure Washing for Driveways
Although you could pressure wash your own driveway, the risks involved can complicate your cleaning process. By calling a professional to clean your driveway, you can be guaranteed of the results. You’ll get a driveway that’s good as new–without spending the $10,000 a replacement would cost! Contact Clark County Painting, Inc today, and get ready for a fresh driveway!
<< Back to Pressure Washing Services
Pressure Washing Driveways IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
SERVING CLIENTS IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR AREAS: